Rudraksha is an auspicious, powerful and sacred seed with great spiritual and medicinal values in our society, and are used in prayers. These traditional beads are associated with Lord Shiva that’s commonly worn to protect and chant “Om Namah Shivaya” by devotees. Rudraksha are mainly used in meditation purpose, and some wear it as mala to gather positive energies.
Rudraksha beads are imperative part of yoga and meditation, which’ve power to control emotion and mind simultaneously, and also offers protection to wearer against negative influences, get rid of stress, and generate positive energy. To keep it simple, rudraksha is a sacred seed of consciousness. At Swabhuti Jyotish Gharana, you can get a wide range of rudraksha, and also our certified astrologers will suggest the right mukhi of rudraksha according to your need to get relief.
Rudraksha is categorized as per its ‘mukhis’, which is a natural product with ample astrological usage. It’s also called “tears of Lord Shiva” and you can get many myths connected to Lord Shiva that describes its origin. The word rudraksha is originated from “Rudra” (name of Shiva) and “Aksha” meaning “tears”.
Benefits of Wearing Rudraksha / Rudraksha Mala
For someone who is continuously moving and who eats and sleeps in various places, wearing certified rudraksha is a very good support as it creates a cocoon of positive energy. If you are eating and sleeping in various places, you might sense stress within yourself, and so wearing rudraksha or rudraksha mala can protect you against negative vibes and offer extreme stress relief at several situations.
Therefore, rudraksha are supportive in maintaining mental and physical stability. For spiritual person, it can even support to enhance one’s spiritual growth and aids psychosomatic illness. Rudraksha beads will also encourage peace, calmness and serenity within person wearing it, and so make sure you are purchasing certified rudraksha only. The following are major advantages of wearing rudraksha mala –
- It’s useful to treat diseases of digestive systems, nervous and cardiac systems, along with problems related to eyes and ears.
- It offers protection to wearers against sudden amount of overdue and utter poverty.
- Rudraksha beads offer protection to wearer against negativity, such as – evil spirits, ghosts and negative energies.
- This powerful seed is very supportive if you are into yoga or meditation, and practicing mantra chanting.
In short, rudraksha mala possess ample advantages along with the above-mentioned you can get various other usefulness as well. To explore various usage and advantages of rudraksha, mail us at www.swabhutijyotishgharana.com to raise your questions.
Things To Do After Buying Rudraksha Mala
That’s very important to purchase an authenticate rudraksha mala, make sure it’s properly attached and the total number of beads should be 109. After purchasing a rudraksha mala you need to conduct some rituals, which’s called conditioning of rudraksha and includes –
- washing it with clean water,
- rinse it with a clean cloth,
- pour it in a ghee pot for 24 hours,
- after cleaning it, again pour it in cow milk for 24 hours,
- now, wear it the next morning after puja and chanting suggested mantras;
However, if ghee and cow milk is unavailable in your area, you can use oil as a substitute. And also, make sure you are using a glass or plastic pot to pour it as the use of metal is strictly restricted. Before wearing rudraksha mala, make sure you’ve purchased an authentic one.
About Rudraksha Trees
Rudraksha Tree or “Elaeocarpus Ganitrus Roxb” usually grows 60-80 feet and is found from the Gangetic Plain in the foothills of the Himalayas to Southeast Asia, India, Nepal, New Guinea, Indonesia to Guam, Australia, China, Hawaii, Taiwan, Malaysia, and Java. The rudraksha seeds are covered in an outer shell, and are also called “blueberry beads”. The blue outer shell is structural and it is also growing quickly.
Rudraksha Trees begin to bearing fruits (3-4 Years) after germination, and as it matures, its roots get risen and glowing out along the surface of the ground. Every rudraksha comes with unique properties and powers, and also generates energy for the wearer. There’s also no restriction as anyone can wear a rudraksha or rudraksha mala, either men or women, and any caste or nationality.
Swabhuti Jyotish Gharana suggest wearing rudraksha as per your ruling planets as under –
- SUN: Ek Mukhi Rudraksha (1) / Dwadash Mukhi Rudraksha (12)
- MOON: Dui Mukhi Rudraksha (2)
- MARS: Tin Mukhi Rudraksha (3)
- MERCURY: Char Mukhi Rudraksha (4)
- JUPITER: Pancha Mukhi Rudraksha (5)
- VENUS: Sastha Mukhi Rudraksha (6)/ Terah Mukhi Rudraksha (13)
- SATURN: Saptam Mukhi Rudraksha (7)/ Chaudah Mukhi Rudraksha (14)
- RAHU: Aath Mukhi Rudraksha (8)
- KETU: Nav Mukhi Rudraksha (9)
To purchase any variants of rudraksha or rudraksha mala, you can visit us at www.swabhutijyotishgharana.com to place your order. If case you want suggestions about which mukhi rudraksha is most suitable as per your ruling planet or rashi, you can reach our certified astrologers to get the best help today!